Tuesday, September 18, 2007

4

Fun Loving Criminals - Scooby Snacks

In Loving Service
Zymoyan


Internet People!
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=2057681175

If unsatisfied with my grading, hold for instructions to where to ship it (back) too, please. I'll re-post the auction and it can be shipped to the new winning bidder in one week. Upon the acknowledgment of receipt of said shipment via my feedback by the new winning bidder, refunds will be provided via PayPal or however you want to get refunded.
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. - Albert Einstein

Re: Message from eBay Member Regarding the Invoice of institute_for_advanced_magazine_studies

OK. I believe I've mentioned to you, before, that I've been relying on my other ebay selling account, trans_global_comics_and_magazines, to make a living and pay for my purchases.
Well, I'll be remembering 9/11 for an additional reason other than the obvious one:
it was the day ebay pulled all my auctions, as well as all of my store inventory, and suspended my account for 2 weeks due to, of all things, key word spamming. I seem to vaguely remember being warned about it a couple of years ago. I'm allowed to list Buy it Now items and other such inventory, but I can list no auctions for 2 weeks. Plus they are not refunding the listing fees for around 300 such items. I dare not list any auctions in my institute_for_advanced_magazine_studies account for fear of being permanantly banned. I've been warned not to. Basically, I've been economically crippled.
I do have a plan, however. I'll load up my store with BIN bargains, but I have little hope of that being much of an income. My main thrust will be to use my ex-wife's ebay account to sell things I don't normally sell, like glassware and Hot Wheels/Matchbox cars, that won't tip off the ebay admins. I'll start posting those this Sunday.
Also, I could make some partial payments, if you wish. More as tokens of good faith than anything more substantial. But what with my electric and phone bill coming due, I'm afraid I can't pay you in total for around 2-3 weeks.
So, there you have it.
Sorry about all this. After I pay you everything I believe my bulk buying days will be finished. At least for this year.
I want to reassure you that I will, eventually, make good on all of my purchases. I was leveraged to the hilt, there, for a while, and managed to come through and pay you before.
I can, and will, do it again.
Sincerely,
Louis James
We novices have quickly become hip to the style code. Helvetica is fine in print but not on-screen. Vice versa for Verdana. And only an uncool idiot would ever use Arial.
We novices have quickly become hip to the style code. Helvetica is fine in print but not on-screen. Vice versa for Verdana. And only an uncool idiot would ever use Arial.

Hey. Luxxcorp, here. From ebay. Y'know - romance comics
All my auctions were pulled. Plus my store inventory.
I guess I'm now at war with ebay.
I noticed you were the highest bidder on one of my auctions closing tonight.
Did you receive an email from ebay explaining why?

Sincerely,

Louis James

animation, dj shadow, turntablism, music video, mixology

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home